- Define and execute Hardware-In-the-Loop (HIL) Tests for Automotive ECUs
- Support and implement technical changes and extensions on the HIL systems
- Create Test Plan, Test Specification, Test Scripts & Traceability Matrices
- Prepare Test Reports, create Error Tickets & Re-verification
- Participate in Review Meetings
- University degree in Electrical/Electronic engineering, Computer Science or similar
- Minimum 5 years of Hardware-In-the-Loop (HIL) Testing experience in Automotive Domain
- Expertise in HIL test systems like dSpace, vTest Studio, ETAS etc..
- Knowledge on Networking protocols like CAN, LIN, Flexray, Ethernet etc.
- Familiar with Vector Tools like CANoe, CANape, CANalyzer etc.
- ISTQB Foundation Level Certification is an advantage.